Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Method 12: Reflection and Evaluation

Whew! Here we are!
My favorite exercises were Photos and Images, RSS, and Wiki. All of the exercises would be useful for the library at some point in our development, but these appealed as being presently helpful both for the staff and personally.
As far as my learning goals, I feel that I have rushed through some of the methods and would like to go back, take time to explore, experiment and feel more confident than I do now.
Most of the exercises were well presented, some amplifications of the 23Things, some new.
If a program were offered in the future it would probably be a requirement, not an option, but personally I feel on overload and would just like to ruminate and work through what has been presented already.
Thank you for your work in presenting the Methods.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on completing the program and thank YOU for your meaningful blog posts! I will be sending you a congratulatory email as well, but just wanted to leave a comment on your blog. :-) Best wishes, Naomi

    ReplyDelete